If you are experiencing issues with any QS services, please check the following:-
If your website is not loading:
- Double-check the web address for any typos, including using the wrong top-level domain (e.g. ".co.uk" instead of ".com"), missing out hyphens between words (or vice versa), or using a test address when you are trying to access a site that is now live (or vice versa).
- Try visiting another web page, such as www.bbc.co.uk (if this doesn't load either, it is probably an issue with your internet connection rather than your website - you will need to contact your ISP or whoever is responsible for your IT to investigate this).
- Try clearing your browser's cache. The steps for doing this will differ depending upon the exact browser you are using. You can find some instructions for different browsers here: www.refreshyourcache.com, or alternately you can search Google for "how to clear your browser cache in [name of your browser]".
- Try using a different computer (or mobile/tablet) to access the website, or failing that, a different browser on the same computer/device.
If your emails are not working:
- Try loading a web page, such as www.bbc.co.uk (if this doesn't load either, it is probably an issue with your internet connection rather than your website - you will need to contact your ISP or whoever is responsible for your IT to investigate this).
- Try restarting your computer (or mobile/tablet) to see if the issue still persists.
- You can also try accessing your email via our webmail site:
Also check the scheduled maintenance list below as some services may be temporarily affected by this.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue after checking the above, please contact us on:
0845 3300 805
If you need to find out your IP address:
Simply perform a Google search for the words "ip address" and it will show you your public IP address in a box above the rest of the search results. This should look like a series of four one-to-three-digit numbers separated by dots. E.g. 203.0.113.254.
If you see a longer address, with both letters and numbers, this is your IPv6 address. If this happens, search for "ip address" via this site instead: https://ipv4.google.com/